Description "GRAUPNER VARIO MODULE HOTT"
- Vario with altitude signals and climb and descent signals
- Additional warning thresholds for min. height, max. height, climb and descent speed in two steps
- Altitude display and storage of the min. and max. altitude.
- Adjustable warning time: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Adjustable warning repetition time: always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 min, once
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
|Altitude measurement:||-500m ... 3000m|
|Dimensions (aprox.):||23/17 (26,5)/7,5 mm|
|Operating voltage:||3,6 ... 8,4 V|
|Weight (aprox.):||5 g|