**NÅ ENDELIG TILGJENGELIG IGJEN**
Forventet inn til lager i uke 1.
Description "GRAUPNER MC-26 HOTT TRANSMITTER ONLY"
The transmitter Graupner mc-26 HoTT is the model for the advanced model fans. The mc-26 is suitable for almost all models. 16 control functions, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice output as well as the fast and reliable bi-directional transmission of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, it all makes themc-26 a true all- rounder.
The mc-26 remote control has an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability.
The control sticks, with double ball-bearing on each axle, ensure an optimal control feeling.
Two large, high-contrast displays inform you about telemetry data and parameters at all times and enables fast and easy programming.
The switches and buttons of the remote control can be freely assigned and thus individually adapted. 12 mixers are available for programming. 8 Switch phase programs with announcement function can be adapted and named for each model.
Thanks to micro-SD card and micro USB interface, telemetry data and model memories can be imported and exported. Also upgrades of the firmware are carried out so uncomplicatedly.
Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, helicopter: 6 + AR)
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
- Mc-26 Hott 16-channel
- LiPo transmitter battery 4000mAh
- Update cable, micro-SD card
- aluminum case
- hand rests
- Neck holder, transmitter strap
- short and long billets
- Short manual (complete manual available for free download at www.robbe.com)