Description "GRAUPNER DES 577 BB DIGITAL SERVO LOOSE"
The DES 577 BB delivers high torque, high speed and high holding power. The SMT circuitry makes the DES 577 BB the perfect choice for gliders, helicopters, boats and cars.
Graupner servos represent a product line which provides the right servo for almost every application with a wide range of specifications. Different sizes, gear designs, actuating forces and actuating times designed for the beginner to the competition pilot.
- C Series: proven analogue servos from JR, proven a thousand times over
- DS series: digital servos from JR, extremely precise neutral position and smooth control characteristics due to 13 bit ACD system with 5,900 steps
- DES series: low-cost digital servos, for universal applications in model making with high-quality Atmel microcontroller
- HVS series; High-Voltage servos for direct connection to 2-cell Lipo batteries
- HBS series: High-Voltage - Brushless servos for direct connection to 2-cell lipo batteries, with incomparable acceleration behaviour
- HVC / HCM series: High-Voltage - Corless Servos for direct connection to 2-cell Lipo batteries, highest production quality, some with metal housing (HCM)
|Opering voltage (V):||4,8 - 6,0|
|Speed sec./60° (4,8V):||0,2|
|Speed sec./60° (6V):||0,15|
|Speed sec./60° (7,4V):||-|
|Speed sec./60° (8,4V):||-|
|Stellkraft kg/cm (6,6V):||-|
|Stellzeit sec./60° (6,6V):||-|
|Torque kg/cm (4,8V):||4,2|
|Torque kg/cm (6V):||5,2|
|Torque kg/cm (7,4V):||-|
|Torque kg/cm (8,4V):||-|