Description "GRAUPNER DES 448 BB MG DIGITAL AREA SERVO"
This digital servo is the ideal surface servo for your model due to its extremely slim design and highest positioning accuracy. The double ball-bearing precision gear made of metal ensures precise positioning characteristics at high force and speed. Additional, universally applicable mounting brackets allow a comfortable and flexible mounting of the servo even lying on the wing. The perfect solution for cramped mounting conditions.
Graupner servos represent a product line which provides the right servo for almost every application with a wide range of specifications. Different sizes, gear designs, actuating forces and actuating times designed for the beginner to the competition pilot.
- C Series: proven analogue servos from JR, proven a thousand times over
- DS series: digital servos from JR, extremely precise neutral position and smooth control characteristics due to 13 bit ACD system with 5,900 steps
- DES series: low-cost digital servos, for universal applications in model making with high-quality Atmel microcontroller
- HVS series; High-Voltage servos for direct connection to 2-cell Lipo batteries
- HBS series: High-Voltage - Brushless servos for direct connection to 2-cell lipo batteries, with incomparable acceleration behaviour
- HVC / HCM series: High-Voltage - Corless Servos for direct connection to 2-cell Lipo batteries, highest production quality, some with metal housing (HCM)